- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone +248 438 3402
- Contact Person HR & Budget Management Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Financial Intelligence Unit (“FIU”) is inviting responsible, trustworthy and reliable individual to fill in the above position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Forms part of a dynamic and fast response Information Communication Technology (ICT) team, responsible of overseeing and managing various IT Systems, information security, providing support to all FIU Staff, and also analyses digital information related to cybercrime.
- Managing and overseeing the IT Unit;
- Ensuring that all the daily task of the IT unit is being done according the required standards;
- Exposure to business stakeholders and executive management; and
- Handling web development in ongoing current and new
Remunerations: Based on qualification and experiences
Qualification & Experiences
- Post Graduate in Computer Science or Telecommunication or any similar position; or
- Under Graduate in Computer Science or Telecommunication or any similar position; and/or
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in similar Position.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or kindly send a covering letter together with CV, relevant certificates, Police Clearance Certificate and passport photo, 2 reference letters and proof of address to:
DIRECTOR, FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE UNIT
P.O. BOX 7021, ILE PERSEVERANCE, MAHE, SEYCHELLES
Should you require any additional details, do not hesitate to contact the Human Resource Department on Tel: (+248) 4383402 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.