- Industry Construction
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
- Installs desktop operating system and configures desktop/laptop hardware
- Delivers effective troubleshooting of IT-Related problems in the shortest duration
- Monitors KPIs and ensures that service levels are Maintains desktop/laptop/server hardware and peripherals in order to provide a highly available and reliable infrastructure for users
- Provides support to all departments during odd hours
- Provides day to day back end system support for the users requests and incidents.
- Monitors and manages LAN/WIFI network with assistance of Head Office
- Assists with the Development of methodologies and best practices for cost reduction
- Trains and guides junior staff members were appropriate
- Any other related duties.
Competitive Salary related to experiences and qualification.
Knowledge and skills;
- Must have strong communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills- ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical and technical skills- ability to analyze data, research and solve diverse technical issues
- Excellent team player.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong understanding of networking technologies – CCNA preferable
- High development PC skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft
Minimum Entry Requirements
- GCSE or equivalent preferably in a related field (information Technology, computer science, telecommunications Engineering and business) MCP Certification, ITIL Foundation
- Plus a minimum of three years as Desktop/System Support Officer or in a similar role
- Experience with active directory and server/network management services
- Understanding and strong working knowledge of Microsoft-based operating system , PC Hardware set-up and configuration.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please send your CV, certificates, relevant references /testimonials and Police Character Certificate addressing to Human Resources Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.