- Industry Financial Services
- Carry out due diligence, risk assessment and compliance checks
- Assist the relevant departments with client on-boarding.
- Undertake periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business
- Undertake periodic reviews of client files
- Maintain all relevant compliance registers and files in line with regulatory requirements
- Assist the Compliance Function with the required reports, both internal and external.
- Ensure compliance with company and other relevant regulations at all times
- A good team player
- Strong communication skills with full fluency in English
- Previous experience in investments and/or in compliance related function will be considered a strong advantage
- Academic background relating to legal and/or compliance field will be seen as an asset
- Genuine passion for legal, compliance and finance with eagerness to learn
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.