- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person Human Resources
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Kids Club Attendant you are responsible to ensure that all Kids Club responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Participate actively in the physical, cognitive and motor activities with the kids.
- To create a safe environment for all children attending the kids club.
- Ensure all parents fill in the registration form for their children correctly, containing the history of the child.
- Create an inventory for all toys / equipment at the Kids club
- Ensure all equipments are clean and properly maintained
- Ensure to follow daily, weekly and monthly activity schedules
- Ensure all club’s rules and regulations are enforced at all times
- Maintain club clean and tidy at all times
- Be fully aware of the Kids club’s facilities, timings and promotions of events/activities
- Daily report of the kids
- Organize monthly activities schedule.
- Organize Baby Sitting for the kids.
- Organize request for rock climbing for the guest.
- To make SCM order
- Work Order
- Doing Inventory
- Organize Birthday for the kids and tortoise also
- Organize kids movies
- Sending Beo for cooking activities for the kids.
- Computer work (Statistic and Hand Over, etc)
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 90 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
- Swimming abilities.
- Physically active full of energy
- True passion for children and a creative but caring mind are essentials.
- Good command of English and good interpersonal abilities are additional required.
- Be physically active and full of energy.
- First Aider
Knowledge & Competencies
- The ideal candidate will be pleasant, mature and patient with good guest service skills and the ability to handle stress. You are a positive, smiley individual with an outgoing and approachable character, who works well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who enjoys working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Customer Focus
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.