- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person Human Resources
Sorts, processes and folds Rooms and F&B linens such as sheets, towels, table clothes, and napkins.
- Sorts used linens into appropriate categories for washing. Sorts out stained or torn linen. Loads and unloads driers. (10%)
- Shakes wet sheets, table linens and napkins prior to ironing in order to spread them out. Feeds washed linens into ironer. Retrieves folded linens and stacks or hangs clean linens as appropriate. (35%)
- Sorts clean towels, rugs and robes. Uses towel folder and manual folding for bath towels, washcloths, rugs and robes. Places folded product on appropriate rack. (25%)
- Operates and maintains folding equipment. Reports any problems or deficiencies to manager. (10%)
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Valet Dry Cleaning and Housekeeping.
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 90 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.