- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 438 3100
- Contact Person Karen Houareau
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Perform complex and diverse clerical and secretarial duties;
- Operate with minimal supervision;
- Exercise independent judgement in completing work assigned;
- Maintaining records of files, interpreting data, revolving routine problems, screening and directing telephone calls;
- Conduct interview with members of the public, deal with straight forward queries and provides information on relevant matters;
- Arrange meeting or travel;
- Undertake scheduling of appointment
- Any other relevant duties as may be required.
The monthly remuneration with the below minimum qualifications are:-
(1) Basic salary SR 7,294/-;
(2) Inducement Allowance: SR 1,000/-;
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Advance certificate in Secretarial Studies plus at least two years satisfactory work experience preferably in a Legal Office
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or may collect application forms at the Department of Legal Affairs, National House and return completed form along with a recent passport size photograph, reference, CV, copy of NIN and certificates to:
The Human Resources & Budget Management Officer
Department of Legal Affairs
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.