- Industry Education
- Company Phone +248 438 1215
- Contact Person Human Resource Manager
The post holder will be responsible to develop and manage professional training and degree programmes in Hospitality and Tourism Management, to meet the ongoing needs of the hospitality and tourism industry in the Seychelles.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and pursue agreed university goals in hospitality and tourism education.
- Maintain a good working relationship with personnel in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Work closely with the Faculties to develop and provide undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in related aspects of management.
- Explore with the appropriate tourism industry opportunities to develop and provide training programmes and degree courses in aspects of hospitality professional training in the tourism field.
- Teach on a selection of modules, to be as per the University Scheme.
- Ensure that all new courses are validated in good time.
- Seek to attract commissioned and other research projects, as well as related consultancies.
- Report regularly on progress to Faculty Board.
- Organise the duties and manage the performance of any other staff who join the team.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required by the Dean.
Candidates should have at least a Master’s Degree level qualification in a relevant field and a minimum 5 years post-qualifying work experience and/or professional experience in the hospitality and tourism field.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or for further information and/or to obtain an application form, please contact Human Resource Manager, on Tel: 4381215 or Email: [email protected] or Senior HR Officers, on Tel: 4381223/4 or Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.