- Industry Judiciary
- Company Phone +248 428 5800
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
Main Job Profile
The Judiciary of Seychelles is recruiting a legal researcher to take up a position within the Supreme Court producing research on Seychelles, foreign and international law for the purpose of assisting individual judges with their cases.
Researchers are expected to be able to write detailed case briefs with legal analysis for the judges and the Chief Justice. They assist with critiquing and editing judgments for individual judges and also assist with reviewing cases for online publication on Seylii and in law reports.
Attractive remuneration package.
Minimum Qualification and Requirements:
- Law degree or equivalent. LLM is highly desirable
- Be familiar with research databases
- Have demonstrable written research skills
- Display excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the French Civil Code & of mixed legal systems is desirable. French language skills are desirable
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or may apply by email, enclosing a short cover letter, CV, academic records and a short sample of the candidate’s written work on any legal topic. Applications are to be sent to:
The Human Resources Department of the Supreme Court
The Seychelles Judiciary
P.O. Box 157,
Telephone: (248) 4285800 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.