- Industry Fisheries
- Company Phone 467 0300
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Fishing Authority is looking for responsible, dynamic, reliable, self-motivated individual to join its team of dedicated employees in the above position.
Responsible to update and maintain record of registered and licensed fishing vessel and establish procedures; hence provide such information to relevant sections and division of the SFA or other national and regional authorities and agencies.
- Conducting necessary pre flagging process and propose approval prior to the flagging of industrialfishing vessels
- Updating and maintaining record of licensed and authorized Fishing Vessels, including vessels authorized to operate inside EEZ of other coastal states
- Conduct the necessary pre licensing procedures (compliance due diligence assessment) prior to the issuing of fishing licenses and Certificates of Authorizations of industrial fishing vessels
- Update and maintain regional fishing vessels databases, vessel and license records required Nationally, or by regional and international commitments
- Providing continuous update of licensed fishing vessels to all relevant sections and departments within the SFA, and other agencies outside of the SFA as directed
SFA offering attractive and competitive salary related to experience and qualifications
Education (Special Knowledge)/Qualifications
A Level in English, French, Database management, business administration, or any other relevant qualifications
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Database
How To Apply
The complete job description can be viewed upon request at the HR Department
The Management reserves the right to call the best suitable candidates for the selection exercise.
Deadline for submission of application is 23rd July 2022.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.