- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 428 8555
- Contact Person Mrs. Anne Gonthier - Human Resources Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Summary of main duties
Manage EMS (Express Mail Shipping) & assist with ASYCUDA clearing
Location: Central Post Office – Liberty House – Victoria
Remunerations: Based on qualification and experience.
- Customer service orientated, understanding delivery standards
- Good communication skills with external and internal clients
- Team work in a challenging and fast past environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment, dealing with customers.
- Driving license.
Minimum Qualification and experience:
- Post-secodary level or qualification school leaving certificate
- Should be able to read, write and communicate in English, French and Creole
- Previous experience in similar duties or 3/4 years’ experience
- Good computer knowledge in Microsoft Office
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward your application letter and CV to the Human Resources Section – Central Post Office, PO Box 60, Liberty House.
You can also email us on email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
For further queries please contact 4288555.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.