- Industry Beverage
An exciting position has risen for a dedicated logistics & clearing officer to join a leading importer and distributor of Wines, Spirits & Tobacco. Savy & Sons is seeking applications for a skilled dedicated and honest person to ensure efficient running of the logistics and clearing.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- Prepares and submits Bill of Entry and other documents using the ASYCUDA system
- Prepares import permit application
- Prepares status and bond reports for Seychelles Revenue Commission
- Liaises with Seychelles Revenue Commission
- Follows up with suppliers and shipping agencies for coordinating and tracking of shipments
- Assist and supervise clearing at the port of entry
Salaries are negotiable and commensurate with work experience and qualifications.
- Seychelles Business Studies Academy Graduate
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Must have good computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and ASYCUDA World System
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must have a valid driving licence no. 2 – driving licence no. 4 will be an advantage
- Reliable and professional team player
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please mail or email your CV with copies of certificates, cover letter, testimonials and passport sized photograph to:
Human Resources Department VCS (Pty) Limited
P.O. Box 1000, Victoria, Mahé. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.