- Industry Constitutional
- Company Phone +248 429 5555
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
- Responsible for the management of the proper requisition, receipt, storage, inventory control, issuance, and record keeping operations of authorized supplies, materials and equipment for the Electoral Commission.
- Prepare and maintain accurate inventory records, reports, forms and other required documentation, including participating in annual physical inventory.
- Carry out driving duties as necessary.
Responsible to: Chief Electoral Officer
Location: Electoral Commission Secretariat, Mont Fleuri
Attractive salary packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Minimum Qualification and experience
- Post-Secondary Education with experience in working with inventory procedures used in the ordering, receiving, storing, controlling and cataloging of materials
- Class II Driving License.
- Ability to use computer software (Word, Excel, etc.) and enter data accurately from a wide variety of source documents.
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- A person of high integrity, impartial, fair, non-partisan with strong personal drive and readiness to persevere.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward your application letter and CV to the:
Room 203, Aarti Chambers
P.O. Box. 741, Victoria
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
For further information please contact 4295555 or via above email.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.