- Industry Manufacturing
- Company Phone +248 438 2600
- Contact Person Human Resources Business Partner
Purpose of the role
Responsible for the management of all electrical activities of the company , identifying areas of improvement and ensuring all designs, developments and maintenances of all electrical systems and/or components are to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
Top accountabilities includes but is not limited to:
- Independently plan conduct and manage all electrical related tasks, under limited general direction, to meet assigned general objectives
- Support team leaders, Supervisors, Planner, to lead the development and implementation of process improvements, regulatory relations and contracting strategies.
- Conduct inspection/checks on all packaging plants assigned, to ensure that the plants are in good working order
- Apply relevant knowledge and lead designs for all Electrical projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- Execute corrective and preventive maintenance activity required on all equipment/parts
- Carry out lockout/tag-out and accept permit to work before start of execution day
- Respond immediately to any breakdown as alerted by internal stakeholders
- Undertake preventive maintenance tasks as per schedule or when instructed by team leader.
- Assist with other task such as planning, stores and resolving any Electrical issues related to SBL’s other properties separate from the Brewery
- Report any major issues such as machinery defects, heavy wear and tear or other issues that needs immediate attention
- To be aware of and compliance to the Asset Care policy on site
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- In depth experience of safety procedures including risk assessment capabilities related to high-risk electrical work
- Able to read interpret and analyze electrical schematic block diagram and flow charts
- Seychelles Breweries is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to welcome and encourage both female and male applicants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration based on their merits and capabilities.
Seychelles Breweries is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to welcome and encourage both female and male applicants. Qualified applicants will receive consideration based on their merits and capabilities.
All applicants must demonstrate their right to work in the Seychelles.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or if you are excited by the prospect of working for a company with an exceptional team and brilliant brands PLEASE APPLY directly from the link:
For further information, please contact Tel No. 4382600 (between 7.30am to 3.30pm)
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.