- Industry Waste Management
- Company Phone +248 438 6060
- Contact Person Vanessa Leon - HR Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
A company engaged in collection, treatment, and disposal of waste and provides Septic pumping and other miscellaneous Waste Management services is looking for reliable, self-motivated and dynamic person to fill the above position.
Work as an active partner with the assigned Business Groups to assist them to document and monitor achievements of their financial objectives and ensure integrity of financial records. Deliver accurate, timely and efficient analysis to internal customers.
- Preparing financial statements
- Making sure spending is in line with budgets
- Analysing your company’s financial performance and making longer term forecasts
- Recommending ways of cutting costs
- Providing information for audits
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Deadline Oriented
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Expertise with Accounting system (PEACHTREE)
- Driving license class 2
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should apply in writing with copy of CV, certificates, references and Police Character Certificate to: Human Resources Manager, WASTEA, P.O. Box 1337, Victoria. Or via email at: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12th April 2021
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.