- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
Creole Exchange seeks to recruit well qualified results driven finance and banking professional with Progressive significant management experience and ability to demonstrate accomplishment in developing financial operations in the interbank market. Should possess good analytical skilled with strong organization and communication abilities. Should have proven leadership qualities to solve complex financial issues and
Broad-based understanding of financial needs at all level of business.
Summary of Duties
- Responsible for the execution of the foreign exchange policies.
- Manages operations buying and selling foreign currencies.
- Prepares analytical reports for Management.
- Manages prudential markets regulations and risk managements for the banking sector.
- Meets multiple daily deadline for processing millions of foreign currencies operations and ensuring proper routing.
- Supervision of three team members in a high pressure environment.
- Focused on customer service
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Any other related duties assigned from time to time
Competitive Salary related to experiences and qualifications.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in International Economics , banking and finance or related field
Master’s degree in a finance-related field preferred.
- Foreign exchange operations.
- Payment settlement.
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Microprudential regulations and indicators of systemic risk
- Business re-engineering
- Supervisory / Leadership
- Problem solving.
- Skills in analytical and communicating data.
- Excellent computer skills
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or please send your CV, certificates, relevant references /testimonials and Police Character Certificate addressing to Human Resources Manager email address email@example.com
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.