- Industry Beverage
- Company Phone +248 438 2600
- Contact Person Human Resources Business Partner
About the Role
The role of Managing Director will be accountable for continuing to drive SBL’s business performance as well as overseeing Diageo’s established business in Reunion and developing the markets of Mauritius and Madagascar with Diageo’s business partners. The SBL Managing Director is tasked with generating significant growth for SBL and for Diageo across the Indian Ocean, managing the commercial and operational aspects of the business.
- With financial rigour, deliver on the business performance commitments.
- Build and manage a high performing team to grow the business.
- Lead the set up and establishment of strong business partnerships.
- Seek and exploit high growth opportunities.
- Deliver the compliance agenda.
- Tune and refine the long-term strategy for both the premium and mainstream products.
- Drive the responsible consumption and social responsibility agendas.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Suitable University Degree.
- 15 years+ management experience gained across commercial and other functions.
- Exposure across different channels and different levels of customer sophistication.
- Proven expertise in all aspects of P&L management.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated delivery in challenging trading environments.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Seychelles Breweries is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to welcome and encourage both female and male applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration based on their merits and capabilities.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or If you are excited by the prospect of working for a company with an exceptional team and brilliant brands PLEASE APPLY TO:
HR Business Partner, Seychelles Breweries Limited, Le Rocher, P.O Box 273, Victoria Mahé
Or alternatively by email to: [email protected]
For further information, please contact Tel No. 4382600 (between 7.30am to 3.30pm)
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.