- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 429 5500
- Contact Person Shermilla Ah-kong | Ag. HR, Admin & Finance Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate queries and provide information concerning investments to potential businesses investing in the country.
- Manage and coordinate logistics for events, forums and workshops and arrange programmes and meetings with government agencies for both local and potential investors.
- Produce quarterly reports and other reports of the Promotion & Events unit as required by management to provide accurate statistics.
- Responsible for collating information, writing and editing of publications for the organization.
- Liaise with printer/designer for publications and negotiate costs.
- Develop relationship with new and existing partners and provide information to help promote investment.
- Analyse investment trends and assist in the development of appropriate marketing strategies
- Procurement of collateral and maintenance of stocks
- Distribute promotional materials to partners, trade offices etc..
- Assists with public relations
- Assists with updating of website
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ International Business/ Marketing/Communication or related field;
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration/ International Business/ Marketing/Communication or in relevant field plus one year related working experience.
- Diploma in Business Administration/ International Business/ Marketing/Communication or in relevant field plus two years related working experience.
- Where the candidate does not meet full criteria however has three or more years of work experience in the field, the candidate’s salary may be established at B4, Step 1
Normal working hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm but may require to work outside normal working hours.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or are invited to email their CV and a cover letter to:
Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box 1167, Independence House Annex, 2nd Floor, Victoria
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.