- Industry Media
- Company Phone +248 271 9856
- Contact Person Marymonde Matatiken - Human Resources Manager
- Develop and be accountable for the preparation of marketing strategies for all services offered to the customer, and ensure the implementation and operation of these plans
- Forecasting marketing financial objectives for annual budget
- Analyzing marketing trends and results on products and services and provide management with quarterly updates
- Establishing pricing and implementation strategies for new products
- Monitoring cost, competition, supply and demand
- Responsible for developing, evaluating, advertising and implementing trade promotion programs; including product packaging, newspaper adds, posters and signs, website and media coverage of product launches and redevelopment
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitor strategy and performance, and use analytical frameworks, strategic business models and tools to interpret and translate the results and to keep ahead of developments in the market
- Provide creative leadership and ensure that the works within the individual teams within the department are on target and in line with the company’s goals
- Responsible for leading the department through the necessary transformational changes and efficiency programs, providing clear leadership to staff and drive the overall management and direction for this division
- Establish rapport with key customer accounts, and monitoring of customer complaints to take appropriate action for customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure that all marketing and communications is correctly complied, and within indicated guidelines of local requirements
- Planning and implementation of sponsorship and corporate publicity.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should have at least 3-5 years hands on experience in advertising/promotions, public relations/corporate communication and market research
- A relevant professional qualification is essential, as well as demonstrable experience gained at a senior level over several years.
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Computer Skills – MS Office Utilities ( Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, etc )
- Fluency in English Bothe written and spoken.
- Driving License
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send CV with covering letter to Human Resources Manager.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.