- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 4297 055
- Contact Person Pamela Camille - Human Resource Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Responsible to diagnose and repair mechanical problems of vehicles.
- Make assessments of damaged vehicles, deciding how best to repair it and estimate the time and cost for the repair.
- Perform mechanical repairs.
- Do welding and body works on vehicles.
- Service vehicles according to established preventive maintenance schedule. Rotate and balance tyres.
- Inspect vehicles and evaluate condition of equipment, accessories and lights service as needed.
- Perform preventive maintenance, including bleeding of air tanks on shop equipment according to establish schedules.
- Undertake filing, grinding & sanding the body of a vehicle to restore a smooth vehicle surface
- Re-fit body hardware, such as door locks
- Realign chassis & body frames
- Remove & replace a vehicle’s auto-electric components if damaged
- Keeping records of all work carried out
- Any other related duties that may be assigned.
- Post Secondary level of education
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic
- Minimum three years working experience
- Eye for detail
- Practical mindset
- Good level of general fitness:
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Good team spirit
48 hours per week. Your normal weekly working hours will be from Monday to Saturday.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Flexible working hours
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV, Certificates and References to:
Human Resource Department
Creole Travel Services
Orion Building, PO Box 611
Victoria, Mahe Seychelles
Email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.