- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
Manages and co-ordinates the IT and Local Area Network activities by performing the following duties personally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain network users, user environment, directories and security, network printing rights on file servers.
- Upgrades network hardware and software components as required.
- Carries out routine hardware and software maintenance of all equipment falling within the scope and responsibility of the Information Technology department.
- Installs, upgrades, and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security and software on file servers.
- Provides users with network, software and hardware support.
- Remains abreast of changes in user and system software and hardware requirements.
- Monitor and administer the network, keeping system information up-to-date in a network log and system file.
- Loads and updates software applications as required.
- Maintains a backup of all files, security and rights.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
Remuneration can be negotiated based upon experience and qualifications.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, P O Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: email@example.com
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.