- Industry health
We are looking for a Nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Proven nursing experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Please contact Mrs. Daniella Payet for interview.
Victoria Health Clinic
PO BOX 879 – Anse Etoile.
MAHE – SEYCHELLES
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: Mobile: 2713990
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.