- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 278 3841 / 278 3867
- Contact Person Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Energy Commission (SEC) a body established in 2010 responsible for regulating the electricity sector while promoting sustainable development of the country’s energy sector.
The SEC is looking for a dynamic, responsible and enthusiast individual to join its team of employees.
The details of the position are as follow:
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support of the day to day task of the Commission
- Provide secretarial support to the office of the CEO
- Prepare and records minutes of meeting
- Answer routine correspondent and taking messages
- Ensure proper receipt and delivery of correspondent
- Undertake general public relation work
- Receiving and greeting of visitors/clients, deal with straight forward queries and provide information
- Undertake basic filing and record keeping tasks
- Setting up and maintaining files and record system
- Manage the reception
- Liaise with PV suppliers / customers / DBS for PV rebate scheme
Responsible to: HRBMO
Salary: SB2-SB3 plus allowances
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Office management and administration / General Management plus 1-year relevant work experience
- Certificate in office management and administration / general management plus at least 2 years’ relevant satisfactory
- Certificate in secretarial / clerical studies or equivalent plus at least 3 years’ relevant satisfactory
- IGCSE in English plus international technical modules certificates g. Office procedure, book-keeping, typing certificates plus at least 4 years relevant and satisfactory experience OR
- 5 years of relevant and satisfactory experience in office duties.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should send their application letter with their CV addressed to the Human Resource and Budget Management Officer (HRBMO) by email [email protected] or to the address below.
Seychelles Energy Commission
Room 307/308, 3rd Floor, Block B, Unity House
P O Box 1488
Detailed job description is available upon request by sending an email to the address above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.