- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 428 6600
Post Title: Office Assistant
Post Number: 9801-0301-020
Section: Radio Communications
Responsible To: Director Radio Communications
Job Summary: Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the administrative and human resource functions and duties.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Act as liaison with internal and external contacts
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Organize and coordinate meetings
- Maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Maintains human resources records by recording new recruits, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking annual leave and sick leave.
- Supervise other administrative staff such as cleaners, drivers and security personnel.
- Any other cognate duties
Salary Grade: SB2 – SB3
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies/or equivalent, plus must be computer literate and conversant with the various Microsoft Software programmes
- Minimum two years relevant satisfactory experience, plus must be computer literate and conversant with the various Microsoft Software programmes
- Knowledge of basic human resources functions and procedures is a plus.
How To Apply
For any queries/further information, please refer to our Website: www.scra.sc
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.