- Industry Waste Management
- Company Phone +248 438 6060
- Contact Person Vanessa Leon - HR Manager
WASTEA is seeking to recruit a dynamic, committed and highly motivated candidate to fill in the above position.
The Operational Secretary will be working closely with the Operations Manager, to ensure general office, department co-ordination and information-flow management through efficient and transparent services and processes by:
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the Operations Manager (i.e., written correspondence in English, phone calls, appointments, minutes of meetings, maintaining contact lists, photocopies, filing, etc.)
- Information-flow management for internal and external communications between Operations Manager and colleagues or clients.
- Compiling background material (including basic data analysis); generating a variety of reports and statistical tables to support the other team members.
- Receiving and dispatching communication by e-mail and telephone.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 3 – 5 years working experience in administration or secretarial position.
- Excellent proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of office IT applications.
- Meticulous, pro-active with positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should apply in writing with copy of CV, certificates, references and Police Character Certificate to: Human Resources Manager, WASTEA, P.O. Box 1337, Victoria. Or via email at: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.