- Industry Catering
- Company Phone +248 438 1770
- Contact Person Human Resource Department
Responsible for meeting daily catering production levels at the right quality and conformance to specification for client satisfaction. Ensure that right manning levels, staff development, safe operations, implementation of productivity and quality programs and raw material inventory controls to ensure that catering production and quality levels meet customer orders.
Description of Duties
- Manage people and resources to meet business objectives related to food and labour costs, sanitation, and quality assurance
- Ensure obedience with company rules, procedures and assist monitor compliance audits
- Develop plans to ensure company policies and procedures are utilized properly
- Ensure compliance with safety best practices through audits and inspections
- Support productivity and quality improvements efforts
- Initiate problem solving efforts and assure implementation of solutions
- Mentor new subordinates on company policies
- Ensure conformance with customer requirements/specifications with on all airline accounts
- Monitor training programs required ensuring all policies and procedures are followed and maintained
- Attractive pay and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Training will be provided where required.
- Highly service orientated, quality and customer satisfaction
- Good physical aptitude
- Strong sense of responsibilities
- Good skills in leadership, organization and efficiency
- Excellent resistance to stress
- Taking initiatives to react calmly facing an emergency
- Autonomy of action and decision, but good reporting
- Ability to anticipate, analysis and organization
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Team Leader.
Training Specific to Position
- Airline vocabulary
- Flight Schedule
- Global organization and operations of the Company
Hygiene, Quality, Safety & Security Responsibilities
- Respect and enforces the rules of hygiene, quality and safety
- Participate actively in quality plan
- Implement and monitor corrective actions, preventive and ongoing related to its processes
- Mater Degree in food technology or a Business Management Degree
- Must have strong leadership, organisational and managerial skills
- Must have open attitude to innovation to improve work processes and performance
- Ability to multi-task without losing priority, work long hours in a fast pace, deadline driven Environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to interact with multiple departments and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
Within the Organization, the position has primary working relationships with the production manager, executive chef, all kitchen staff, staff of the sales and marketing, food and beverage and human resource functions, and operational teams. Outside of Skychef, the position coordinates, primarily, with the government, airlines and general public at large.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward CV, with copies of certificates/references to:
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.