- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 428 4552
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
Supervise cash operations within the branch while ensuring that the highest standard of customer service is delivered and be responsible for the administrative management of the branch (e.g. stationery/keys/equipment etc)
- Manage reconciliation of branch internal accounts and ensure accuracy of cash transferred to/from Tellers and reconcile the amount in vault
- Supervise and verify the cashiering activities (e.g. Tellers/Vault) and ATM related activities including ATM replenishments
- Conduct regular spot checks on Tellers’ operations and daily journals and report any discrepancy to Branch Manager/Operations Coordinator
- Salary negotiable based on qualification and experience + interesting benefit package.
- O’ levels (Maths & English) or Diploma in Business Studies & Accounting
- 3 years in retail banking
- Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to all areas under control (Anti-Money Laundering procedures, Compliance)
- Knowledge of Retail Banking Products & Services
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Quality orientation and resilience
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or you can apply by forwarding your letter of application and CV to:
The Human Resources Manager
MCB Seychelles Ltd
PO. Box 122, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
or you can E-mail: [email protected]
Management reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for an interview.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.