- Industry Constitutional
- Company Phone +248 429 5555
- Contact Person Chief Electoral Officer
Job Purpose & Summary
- To offer full Secretarial /administrative support to the CEO and the Commission
- To effectively manage the office environment at the Electoral Commission’s Secretariat.
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings, travel and assist the CEO in the general organization of his/her work.
- Maintain a good filing system and other records system required.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO /Commission, ensuring all necessary arrangements are made.
- Undertake copying, typing and document reproduction
- Ensure proper receipt and delivery of incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO & the Commission.
- Responsible for organising CEO’s and the Commission member’s travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, transport & meeting schedules.
- Monitor and acknowledge all forms of incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Assist the coordinating of events as and when necessary.
- Communicating important updates and information to Commission members.
- Structure the Commission’s calendar of major events.
- Assist in recording information as needed.
- Perform other related PA / Secretarial duties assigned from time to time.
Reports to: The Chief Electoral Officer
Location: Electoral Commission Secretariat, Mont Fleuri
Duration: 1 Year
Working Hours: Normal: 8am to 4pm. Required to work outside working hours as and when necessary.
Attractive salary package
- Diploma in Office Management
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies/Certificate in Office Management; or
- Certificate in Secretarial/Clerical Studies or equivalent plus three years’ satisfactory work experience
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar role
- Ability to organize. Good writing and communication skills, telephone /computer/public relations.
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
Personal Qualities / Competencies
- Honest and reliable with high moral strength
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High degree of integrity
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Takes initiative
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Very confidential & flexible
- Fluency in English & French– spoken and written
- Calm character, able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Clean Police record
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward your application letter and CV to the:
Chief Electoral Officer
Electoral Commission Seychelles
Room 203, Aarti Chambers
P.O. Box. 741, Victoria
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
For further information please contact 4295555 or via above email.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.