- Industry Manufacturing
- Role • Organizing and running of the company clinic and/or surgery. • Attending to medical and health issues of company employees. • Keeping confidential medical records of company employees. • Advising plant supervisors and managers on issues relating to occupational health of employees. • Acting as liaison personnel between the company and all health agencies outside the company. • Conducting training classes for groups of employees on occupational health including first aid. • Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Company Phone +248 428 2500
- Contact Person HR Operations Manager
To provide the necessary medical and health support for the smooth running of the plant clinic and assisting the Human Resources department in providing adequate medical and health facilities to meet specific needs of company employees in conformity with all the country’s respective laws, rules and regulations.
- Bus pass subsidized 50% by Company
- Discounts on tuna products
- Free medical consultation and medications at our plant clinic
- Member of the local Nurses Association
- General Certificate in Nursing
- At least five years proven experience as a nurse.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or written application should be sent to HR Operations Manager.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.