- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 438 3838
- Contact Person Human Resources
Build a career in Retail Credit Risk Unit:
Main accountabilities include:
- Responsibility for the management of the portfolio(s) across the Credit Life Cycle
- Responsible for developing and adhering to business mandate and scale triggers for all products
- Setting of product risk appetite and strategies
- Policy formulation / circulars – owner of the portfolio Risk policies and Procedures and Manuals
- Provide input into developing and review of Portfolio modelling
- Analysis of management Information with appropriate recommendations to the Head of Credit
- Liaison with product/business managers and owners
- Initiate, agree and monitor Collection and Recoveries strategies
- Accountability for all Credit scorecard design, implementation and review
- Input into Junior Consumer Credit Risk staff Performance development
- Agree and be responsible for all change initiatives in portfolio
5 days /Week
- Degree in or Higher Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous relevant experience in credit risk Management
- Good understanding of strategic initiatives and key developments and directions the One Africa/Bank is taking.
- Working knowledge of the responsibilities and services provided by Audits.
- Ability to prioritise, control and react to an environment with rapidly changing demands/priorities.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and ‘process’ complex issues from a Risk and Security perspective
- Good relationship management skills.
- Good communication skills (all levels
- Risk assessment; very analytical and numerate skills
- Business product and process awareness
Knowledge, Expertise & Experience
- Degree or equivalent business experience, desirable
- Comprehensive technical credit skills
- General commercial/industry awareness
- Working knowledge of risk management policies, procedures & pricing
- Working knowledge of Group policies and strategies relative to the credit function
- Product knowledge
- Detailed understanding / fit of the vision for Risk
How to Apply
Barclays Bank (Seychelles) limited reserves the right to call for interviews only the best suited candidates and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.