- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 428 3615
- Contact Person Marie-Therese Moustache - Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
Job Title – Head of the Secretariat for Seychelles Overseas Diplomatic Missions (Principal Counsellor)
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing technical support and expert advice on new strategies and approaches that the Ministry may embark upon towards the strengthening of its position internationally in particular regard to the role of Seychelles Overseas Diplomatic Mission.
- To ensure proper reporting by Diplomatic Missions on a regular basis and of proper instructions and information being conveyed to Diplomatic Missions.
- May be required, subject to availability of funds, to undertake regular inspection of Diplomatic Missions from time to time.
- Ensuring that reports of our Missions are properly acted on by the relevant offices internally and externally in Seychelles.
- Undertaking any other duties associated with the mission and vision of the Department of Foreign Affairs as may be assigned by the Executive Head.
Division: Executive Head’s Secretariat
Responsible to: Executive Head
Salary Band: B9 – B10 plus allowances
Qualifications & Experience
- Either three years satisfactory work experience as Senior Counsellor or Director in the Department of Foreign Affairs; or
- Five years experience as a Director in any relevant organisation; or
- 15 years experience in a relevant field of work plus a Masters Degree in a relevant field
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Interested candidates should collect Application Form at the Reception Desk of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Maison Quéau de Quinssy, Mont Fleuri.
Duly completed Application Form with a passport size photograph, should be addressed to:- Director General (Human Resource, Budget Management and Administration), Department of Foreign Affairs, P. O. Box 656, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.