- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 278 3841
- Contact Person Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Energy Commission (SEC) a body established in 2010 responsible for regulating the electricity sector while promoting sustainable development of the country’s energy sector.
The SEC is looking for a dynamic, responsible and enthusiast individual to join its team of employees.
The details of the position are as follows:
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for efficient operations of the Engineering and Technical Affairs (ETA) Unit ensuring that all works undertaken are in accordance with Seychelles Energy Commission mandate under Energy Act 2012;
- Oversee the development and review of electricity legislation, codes and guidelines related to energy supply activities, such as the Grid Code;
- Assist with the electricity sector development plans;
- Lead the development and implementation of the certification program for participants in the electricity sector;
- Provide technical guidance and advice on subjects related to the electricity sector;
- Undertake technical analysis and research in the electricity sector.
Responsible to the: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: SB7-SB9 plus allowances as per Scheme of Service
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree Electrical Engineering, or Electrical Power Engineering, Engineering discipline related with Energy).
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field plus 3 years work
- Knowledge of the Energy and Electricity sector will be very advantageous.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should send their application letter with their CV addressed to the Human Resource and Budget Management Officer (HRBMO) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below.
Seychelles Energy Commission
Room 307/308, 3rd Floor, Block B, Unity House
P O Box 1488
Detailed Job Description is available upon request.
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th May 2022
The Commission reserves the right to interview only short listed candidates.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.