- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 428 0900
- Contact Person HR & Admin Section
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The post holder will oversee and support the running of the Intellectual Property Section and Companies and Business Section
- Degree in Law or any related field plus five years relevant work experience;
- Advanced Diploma in Law or any related field plus six years satisfactory work experience in related field;
- Diploma in Law or any related field plus seven years satisfactory work experience in related field
The candidate should also have a good understanding of the Seychelles Laws, Regulations and policies in place relevant to the functioning of the Registration Division.
The candidates should be:
- Conversant in English, French and Creole and should be able to undertake his/her duties responsibly with minimum supervision;
- Professional in his/her approach, should possess a pleasant personality and able to work within a team and under pressure;
- Respectable and discipline.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to collect an application form at the Registration Division’s reception or forward their CV, copies of certificates and references and a copy of ID card to:
Human Resource and Administration Section
1st Floor of Independence House
For additional information with regards to the above positions, please contact the Human Resource and Administration Section – Registration Division on telephone number 4280900
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.