- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 430 3510
- Contact Person Ms. Debbie Monthy - Ag. Director of Human Resource & Administration
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Provide executive support and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer, as well as serve as liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take charge and maintain the CEO’s office, equipment and filing.
- Address queries in a polite and courteous manner, including correspondence such as in person, emails, telephone calls, invitations and letters.
- Provide general administrative services, including dairy management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- Develop a high level of awareness and understanding of the CEO’s workload and actions, and ensure that he/ she is prepared for meetings by identifying all the related documents, reports, briefing notes etc. well in advance.
- Manage and organise meetings, coordinate availability and dates with relevant parties involved and draft agenda and any preparatory documents.
- Facilitate and take minutes for the meetings and discussions, and ensure points are followed up.
- Track work across the Agency to ensure action is undertaken by the nominated manager within the agreed timeframe.
- Read, research and summarise documents, reports and articles to advise the CEO for keeping abreast of current sector developments and writing reports and proposals on behalf of the CEO.
- Where necessary, lead on specific projects or pieces of work arising from the organisation’s operational strategic plan such as events, setting up operations and carrying out internal and external surveys or research.
- Research and draft speeches and presentations for both internal and external events, including speaking engagements: both international and local.
- Support APDAR events and represent the organisation as required.
- Any other duties within the scope of the role as determined by the CEO.
Working Hours – 0800 to 1600 Hrs [sometimes required to work outside normal working hours]
Report t0 – Chief Executive Officer
SB3-SB4 (Including SOS Allowances)
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficient in Microsoft office.
- Demonstrate pro-active approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/ clients service and response.
- Forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies with a minimum of three-years experience as a Senior Office Assistant.
- Diploma in Office Management and Administration/ Diploma in Secretarial Studies/ Diploma in General Management with one-year work experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please collect Application Forms at the APDAR Headquarters – Reception Office, KB Emporium Building, 3rd Floor, Providence.
Electronic submissions can be made to [email protected] or handed over in person at the Reception [KB Emporium].
Closing date for submitting the completed application forms and CV is Friday 10th April 2020.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.