- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 438 9800
- Contact Person CEO
- Responsible for conducting the day-to-day secretarial and administrative activities of the office of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer
- Record and prepare the minutes of management and staff meetings.
- Ensure guest meetings with the Chief Executive Officer are well taken care of.
- Managing and maintaining the CEO’s schedules.
- Organise meeting or travels, prepare agendas and compile reports.
- Respond to correspondence, visitors and telephone calls.
- Responsible for keeping the daily agenda of the Chief Executive Officer
- Organise and coordinating both internal and external activities
- Undertake copy typing, audio typing, word processing, spreadsheet or database management tasks.
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Diploma in Office Management and Administration, or
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies/ Certificate in Office Management plus 3 years satisfactory work experience as an Office Assistant.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or kindly submit your application letter; detailed CV; copies of relevant certificates; copies of reference letters by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the:
Chief Executive Officer
Small Business Financing Agency
Room 201, Second Floor
Block B, Unity House
SBFA reserves the right to call in the best candidates for an interview.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.