- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone Director
- Contact Person 424 2006
Invitation to Tender
The National Institute of Health and Social Studies (NIHSS) is inviting for bids from locally registered and licensed transport operator for the provision of bus services.
Scope of Services
The scope shall entail the following:
- Provision of transportation services to pick up and drop off the NIHSS students on an agreed schedule
- The duration of the contract is 24 calendar months
- The tender is opened to all locally registered Service Providers with financial stability and source to sustain the operation.
- A copy of the valid license to be produced upon purchase of the tender dossier.
- All pricing should be quoted in the local currency (Seychelles Rupees).
- Vehicle(s) to be used should be comprehensively insured. Provide proof of verifiable previous experiences of similar services within the last two (2) years.
Interested bidders are informed that bidding document can be obtained from the Administration Section, at the National Institute of Health and Social Studies, North East Point as of Tuesday 09th August, 2022 to Tuesday 16th August, 2022 as from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm upon payment of a non-refundable fee of SR 150.00. No bidding document shall be made available past this deadline.
Bidders may inspect the bidding document before purchasing.
Bidders are welcome to attend a mandatory pre-bid meeting scheduled for Thursday 18th August 2022, at 9:00 am in the meeting room at the National Institute of Health and Social Studies, North East Point. Please note that it is mandatory for all interested bidders to attend the pre-bid meeting. Bidders failing to attend will be disqualified.
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Tender for the Provision of Bus Services for the National Institute of Health and Social Studies” and Submitted in the Tender Box Located at the National Tender Board (NTB), Maison de Mahe, Victoria, before 10:00am (Seychelles Time) on Tuesday 30th August, 2022
Bids will be opened immediately after closing at 10:00 am on Tuesday 30th August, 2022 at the National Tender Board. Bidders are welcome to attend the tender opening.
LATE BIDS WILL BE REJECTED AND WILL BE RETURNED UNOPENED TO THE BIDDER.
FOR ANY QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
National Institute of Health and Social Studies (NIHSS)
North East Point
TEL: 424 2006 / Email address: director.NIHSS@health.gov.sc