- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone +248 438 0800
- Contact Person Mr. Dereck Volcy - Procurement Manager
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is inviting interested bidders to bid for the procurement of IT Equipment’s, Consumables, Servers, and Mobile Phones for the year 2021.The tender is divided into the following lots:
- Lot 1 – Laptop and other IT Equipment’s
- Lot 2 – Printers and Scanners
- Lot 3- Servers
- Lot 4 – IT Consumables (Toners)
- Lot 5 – Mobile Phones
- The tender is opened to all local and international licensed suppliers;
- The bidders should have experience in supplying IT Equipment and Hardware to Government Organisations/Departments or private companies in Seychelles for more than 2 years;
- All pricings should be provided in Seychelles rupees (SR) for local suppliers and in USD/GBP/EURO for International Licensed Suppliers. The Currency exchange rate that will be use will be the conversion rate by the Central Bank of Seychelles on the day of bid submission;
- Authorised resellers certificate and Documentary proof Equipment’s are genuine;
- Specifications are included in Appendix III of the Price Schedules for Items.
The tender documents can be obtained via email from Mr. Dereck Volcy, Procurement Manager of the Financial Services Authority, Bois de Rose, Avenue, Roche Caiman, Mahe, Seychelles as from Tuesday 06th April, 2021 at 8.30 a.m. to 3p.m. The closing date for requesting the tender’s dossier shall be Monday 12th April, 2021 at 12 pm.
Any queries, remarks and/or suggestions shall be sent by email to Mr. Dereck Volcy, Procurement Manager before Monday 03rd May, 2021. All clarifications or addendum will be forwarded to all bidders who have requested a copy of the tender documents.
Tenders for local suppliers and international suppliers must be submitted in by email with the heading of “TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF IT EQUIPMENTS AND IT CONSUMABLES” at NTBtenderbox@gov.sc, before Tuesday 11th May, 2021 at 10.00 a.m.
Tenders will be opened immediately after closing at 10:00 a.m. Late bids will be rejected.
All enquiries should be addressed to:
Mr. Dereck Volcy
Financial Services Authority
Bois de rose Avenue, Mahe, Seychelles
Tel: 4 38 08 00