- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 438 0800/ 263 6941
- Contact Person Mr. Dereck Volcy - Procurement Manager
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) wishes to invite all locally registered and licensed suppliers for the supply of Stationeries.
- The tender is open to all locally registered and licensed suppliers;
- The Supplier should have experience in supplying Stationeries to Government Organisation or private companies in Seychelles for more than 2 years;
- The list of Stationeries is included in the Appendix III of the Price Schedules;
- The bids should be CIF basis to Mahe, Seychelles;
- The successful supplier will have to ensure that delivery is made within 08 weeks from date of award;
- The FSA may request for samples during the evaluation of the bids.
Interested bidders are informed that bidding document shall be made available as of Monday 3rd May, 2021 until Tuesday 11th May, 2021 from 09:00am to 3:00 pm. Bidding documents can be collected at the Financial Services Authority Reception Office at Bois De Rose Avenue. No bidding document shall be made available past this deadline period.
It is Compulsory that all bidders attend a mandatory pre-bid meeting scheduled for Thursday 13th May, 2021 at 10:00 am at the Financial Services Authority (FSA), Warehouse A16, Bois De Rose Avenue. Please note that it is mandatory for all interested bidders to attend the pre-bid meeting. Bidders failing to attend will be disqualified.
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Procurement of Office Stationeries 2021” and deposited in the tender box located at The National Tender Board, Maison de Mahe, Victoria, Republic of Seychelles before closing at 10:00am Seychelles Time on Tuesday 01st June, 2021.
Bids will be opened immediately after closing at 10:00am on Tuesday 01st June, 2021 at the National Tender Board. Bidders or representatives are welcome to attend the tender opening Session.
LATE BIDS WILL BE REJECTED AND WILL BE RETURNED UNOPENED TO THE BIDDER.
All enquiries should be addressed to:
Mr. Dereck Volcy
Financial Services Authority
Bois De Rose Avenue
Tel: 438 0800/ 263 6941