- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
- To assist in the development and maintenance of B2B System.
- Provide Support in assisting Overseas Tour Operators to navigate the B2B System.
- Provide bug reports to Programmers
Duties & Responsibilities
Assisting the Supervisor and Manager with the following:
- Ensuring B2B system is reflecting the information such as rates, room types, hotel information from Astronetweb system.
- Updating B2B System with correct and relevant information in regards to offers and hotel closures/renovations.
- Testing of new features and preparing test scenarios.
- Provide support and documentation to online Tour Operators and other team members and departments.
- Collaborate closely with programmers to provide timely solutions.
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Induction/Orientation Training
- On the job Training
- ISO Awareness Training
- Diploma in Office Management
- Diploma in Business Accounting
- Advanced Level Certificate (SALS)
- DMC or Hotel
Other Skills & Attributes
- A very good knowledge in Windows Excel & Word programs and to be able to learn and master new software quickly.
- Able to communicate well in English language, both written and spoken. Other languages would be a plus.
- Needs to be very attentive and pay attention to detail.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, PO Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: [email protected]
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.Mason
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.