- Industry Manufacturing
- Company Phone +248 428 2500
- Contact Person HR Operations Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Indian Ocean Tuna Ltd. A Thai Union Group company
To support Production Planning to guarantee accurate and up-to-date production and production planning database to support IOT production and supply chain efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the point of contact at IOT to the Central Supply Chain team from TUE for New Product Development from market
- Oversee all process and be liaison with all relevant party in the New Product Development until the process (material code, packaging, etc.) are ready 1 week prior to the production week as per the New Product Development process setup in IOT
- Organize and lead the New Product Review meeting by preparing all necessary data, inviting all relevant party, and presenting to relevant party on the new product specification and any relevant information to facilitate the production of such new product
- Maintain Bill of Material in SAP and update all database in Production Planning department according to the new products or changes in PDS or any changes from Production, Procurement, R&D etc. on a regular basis (daily)
- Work closely with Master Production Scheduler and Material Requirement Planner to update all database in Production Planning department in a timely manner
- Create and maintain the specification form, gather and keep record of the Palletization Pattern, PDS, technical spec form, and other relevant document in an organized and proper manner in the production planning file record
- Update the New Product Development tracking records on a regular basis and report on a weekly basis to relevant team including TUE Central Supply Chain team
- Be responsible for creating – updating the report to support traceability, tracking, or any request from Central Supply Chain team from TUE
Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Graduate caliber either in operations or business studies or finance field
- 0 to 3-year experience in related fields of production, logistics or supply chain (3-5 year experience for non-graduate candidate)
Graduates who have just completed Post Secondary Institutions are welcome to apply!
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or must forward their candidacy to HR Operations Manager
Closing Date: Saturday 30th September 2023
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.