- Industry Government Organisation
The Seychelles National Youth Council is inviting a dedicated, responsible and committed individual to fill in the following post:
POST TITLE: Programme Development officer
- Youth Empowerment and Well being
- Youth leadership development
- Youth Engagement and support
RESPONSIBLE TO: Senior Programme Development
The postholder will work closely with other officers in the designing and implementing of youth specific programmes/ projects and also have supervisory roles.
- Organize and manage specific allocated assignments, programmes and projects with efficiency and Set programme/project time frame and policy requirement.
- Assist with the development and implementation of specific youth programmes/projects strategies and work plans.
- Develop Program Initiatives and Project outlines.
- Advice subordinates/ youth groups on budget planning for programmes/projects.
- Advice and assist subordinates on the formulation and implementation of youth programmes/projects and services.
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of different programme/project and schemes initiatives by youth groups.
- Map out an effective mobilization strategy so as to ensure active participation of young people.
- Review and analyze project and programmes proposals for budget allocation of allocated segment.
- Liaise with other local groups, agencies, NGOs and other stakeholders to ensure a concerted approach in youth development programme.
- Ensure that junior staff complete all allocated programme/projects and that projects/programmes are implemented according to set specifications.
- Assist with feasibility studies related to developing trends on viewed programmes/project and schemes initiatives.
- Coordinate the collection of statistical data record of all youth programmes/projects/activities.
- Coordinate the monitoring of the movement of youths during youth programmes, activities.
- Monitor the training of young people for any programme, activities and projects.
- Compile and submit progress report as per requested.
- Carry out any relevant duties as may be assigned.
Expected to work odd hours
GRADE: SB6 – SB7
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Diploma in relevant field plus or six years work experience in the field
- Diploma in youth work and general management with 5 years’ work experience.
- Candidate with no formal qualification will require 6 years’ work experience in the relevant field.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV’s with a covering letter and certificates to; The Human Resources Office, SNYC, 4th floor SACOS Tower or via email to email@example.com not later than Friday 23rd February 2024.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.