- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 467 0500
- Contact Person Administration and Human Resource Section
Energy & Climate Change Department
Public Education & Community Outreach Division
Developing and maintaining the networks of individuals and organisations necessary for the success of environmental outreach programme. Work with organisations, especially youth, to deliver Environment Educational and awareness programmes. Participate in exhibition, conferences, trainings and workshops.
Salary depending on qualification and experience plus Scheme of Service Allowances.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Masters Degree in relevant field
- First Degree in relevant field plus three years relevant work
- Advanced Diploma or Diploma in relevant field plus 4 years experience in relevant
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their applications & C.V to the Administration and Human Resource Section, PO Box 445 Botanical Gardens, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.