- Industry Fisheries
- Company Phone 467 0300
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Fishing Authority is looking for responsible, dynamic, reliable, self-motivated individual to join its team of dedicated employees in the above position.
Responsible for the management of the fisheries related infrastructure projects within SFA.
- Planning and overseeing the projects from conception to completion to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget and with the desired results.
- Defining project objectives, scope, and responsibilities.
- Developing a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the projects.
- Provide regular reports on project status to the key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with consultants and contractors by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
SFA offering attractive and competitive salary related to experience and qualifications
Education (Special Knowledge)/Qualifications
University Degree in Project Management, Construction or Civil Engineering.
Proven experience in Fisheries Development and knowledge in project management with 10 years management experience.
Driving License Class 2.
How To Apply
The complete job description can be viewed upon request at the HR Department
The Management reserves the right to call the best suitable candidates for the selection exercise.
Deadline for submission of application is 28th May 2022.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.