- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 438 3838
- Contact Person Human Resources
Build a career in Change Unit:
Main accountabilities include:
- Responsible for small Project Management initiatives, acting either alone or managing small numbers of staff (often from the BAU line who are often seconded part-time to the project)
- Prepare and agree detailed project plans to meet project objectives on time and within budget.
- Co-ordinate, review and report project progress against plan escalating issues when appropriate.
5 days /Week
- Degree in or Higher Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous relevant experience in Project Management
- Experience of employing change management best practices and disciplines (e.g. Barclay change II, Prince2, MSP or equivalent)
- Experience of managing activity across the whole of a project lifecycle, using current technology, structured methods and a quality process
- Exposure to governance, control and risk management
- Proven ability to effectively work within teams at all levels
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (candidates not possessing this would be expected to achieve Practitioner status within 12 months)
Knowledge, Expertise & Experience
- Proven change management skills
- Planning – skill in producing, monitoring and delivering on project plans.
- Managing resources – mobilises and manages corporate resources against a value-based agenda.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Kindly apply directly online via our job site at the following site: https://www.barclaysafrica.com/careers/
Barclays Bank (Seychelles) limited reserves the right to call for interviews only the best suited candidates and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.