- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 467 0500
- Contact Person Administration and Human Resource Section
Environment Assessment & Permit Section of the Waste Enforcement & Permit Division
The post holder must assist the Senior Project Officer and Director with the implementation of the Environment Protection Act and its regulations, plus other regulations or laws. The person must possess the ability to collect and interpret data on the state of the environment. He/She must be familiar with environment impact assessment, legal implementation, good communication practices and basic project management so as to ensure proper management of projects especially Class 1 EIAs.
Salary depending on qualification and experience plus Scheme of Service Allowances.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Master’s Degree in relevant field; or
- First Degree in relevant field plus 3 years relevant work experience; or
- Advanced Diploma or Diploma in relevant field plus 5 years experience in relevant field; or
- Diploma in relevant field plus 7 years experience in relevant field;
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their applications & C.V to the Administration and Human Resource Section, PO Box 445 Botanical Gardens, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.