- Industry Commercial Entity
- Company Phone +248 429 4700
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
The Seychelles Ports Authority (SPA) is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced personnel for the above post.
The primary duty of the Project Support Officer is to responsible for the coordination and delivery of the Project Management Office (PMO), by supporting all the staff in the Project Management Office (PMO) on all projects under the responsibility of the PMO.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain project databases both digital and physical records.
- Coordinate on-site assignments
- Conduct preparation for project related meetings
- Attending project and site meetings
- Processing and keeping track of all payments related to the projects undertaken by the PMO;
Remuneration: Based upon qualification and experience.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of the English language to write business emails, letters, reports, memos and any other documents required;
- Good command of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fast learner and willing to take on challenges to learn and grow into the role;
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Must be willing to work outside normal hours as when requested.
Qualification & Experience
- The candidate must possess at a minimum a first degree in any business subject;
- With at least 2 A’ Levels in either English, Accounting, Economics, Sociology or Psychology at grade C or above;
- With a good understanding of accounting processes;
- 2 years’ employment is preferred.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or may collect application forms at the Seychelles Ports Authority’s Main Office, at the Commercial Port or download from our website: www.seyport.sc
For further queries you may contact the HR Department on 4294700
Closing Date for application: 8th December 2023
Please note that it is company policy that all successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test prior to employment.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.