- Industry Transportation
The Seychelles Public Transport Corporation (SPTC) seeks a licensed Tuck Shop Operator to provide Catering Services for its tuck shop situated at Anse Aux Pins Bus Terminal Building.
Scope and Objective
- The tuck shop operator shall provide all equipment’s necessary such as freezer, chillers, and food warmers to provide the Catering services at the Seychelles Public Transport Corporation Anse Aux Pins Depot.
- The Seychelles Public Transport Corporation requires the Tuck Shop Operator to provide proposal for catering services on a daily basis as follows
- Monday to Sunday 05.30a.m to 09.00pm
- The supplies of a variety of snacks, water, juice, and soft drinks according to the specifications provided.
- The operator shall NOT prepare any food items at the premises.
The Seychelles Public Transport Corporation (SPTC) therefore invites Expression of Interest from licensed individuals to provide a proposal for the Catering Services of the Tuck Shop mentioned above.
Interested Individuals should submit the following documents as listed below along with signed sealed Expression of Interest marked “Expression of Interest for the provision of Catering Services at the Anse Aux Pins Bus Terminal “at the Seychelles Public Transport Corporation, Reception Desk of its head office based at English River.
- Detailed Company profile
- Proof of verifiable previous experiences of similar services.
- Copies of registration certificate and business licenses.
- CV of key staff to be deployed on the job
Interested individuals are invited to a site visit and meeting on Monday 14thh September 2020 at 10.00am at the Anse Aux Pins Terminal.
The scope of work for the project and further information can be obtained at the Seychelles Public Transport Corporation, Head Office, Bus Terminal, Victoria, Mahé (Reception Desk) as of Friday 4th September 2020 from 09:00am to 03:00pm to Friday 11th September 2020 03:00pm.
Deadline for submission of proposal is Friday 25th September 2020 at 3.00pm.