- Industry Service
- Company Phone +248 4384024
- Contact Person Ms. Winnie Leon - Senior Procurement Officer
The Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority (SCAA) operating at the Seychelles International Airport is seeking the services of a licensed competent Transport Service Provider to provide Staff Transport Services for normal working hours as well as shift scheduled staff.
Scope of Service
The scope shall entail the following:
- Provision of staff transport service for Pick-up and Drop-off of SCAA staff on an agreed schedule and when necessary provide other additional hired transportation service.
- Applicants must have a valid omnibus transfer licence.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial stability and source to sustain the operation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering staff transport services for corporate companies.
Access to Tender Document
Tender document can be purchased as from Friday 04th to Thursday 10th September 2020 from 0900hrs to 1500hrs at the Accounts Section, Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority, Pointe Larue against a non-refundable fee of SCR300.00. The closing date for obtaining the tender dossier is Thursday 10th September 2020 at 1500hrs.
A Pre-tender meeting has been scheduled for Friday 11th September 2020 at 1330hrs in the Boardroom at the SCAA Head Office, Pointe Larue.
Submission of Tenders
Completed Tender Document should be marked “Tender for SCAA Staff Transportation Services” must be delivered in a plain sealed envelope addressed to National Tender Board, Maison de Mahe, Victoria and not later than Wednesday 23rd September 2020 at 1100hrs.
Tenders will be opened immediately after closing at on Wednesday 23rd September 2020 at 1100hrs at the National Tender Board, Maison de Mahe, Victoria.
For any enquiries please contact Ms Winnie Leon, Senior Procurement Officer, Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority, and Telephone: 4384024 or email: [email protected]