- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person Human Resources
To work with the PR Manager on generating awareness of the resort through all media outlets; including a strong focus on local awareness; and assist in the development of all marketing and advertising initiatives as well as the development and execution of the annual public relations plan. Focus on the resort website, and the development of a resort e-Newsletter and all electronic marketing tools.
- Create innovative publicity programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the resort, its spa, culinary programs, services, and personnel. Programs should address specific needs as outlined in the marketing plan and capitalize on unexpected opportunities as they arise. (30%)
- Maximize opportunities for publicity in all media through careful research and targeted editorial pitch plan, focused on key feeder markets for both the group and leisure segments. Maintain professional relationships with media to support achieving the goals outlined in the PR plan, including the distribution of targeted media releases, media kits, pitches, and other PR related material. (25%)
- Assist the PR Manager in the development and execution of an annual PR plan as an integral part of resort marketing plan, based on guidelines given in the annual plan instructions, including a PR roadmap, segment strategies, and key PR initiatives. (10%)
- Utilize all available electronic marketing tools to increase exposure to all available outlets, including the development of an eNewsletter; oversight of E-Mail broadcasts; Customized Mini-Sites; and all related electronic opportunities. Maintain current image library and video footage to maximize media coverage. (10%)
- Update and maintain property website within the corporate standards, and maintain current image library and video footage to maximize media coverage. (5%)
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee. (5%)
- Ensure that all hotel promotions, advertising, direct mail pieces, and collateral are in keeping with Four Seasons image and reflect the highest level of professionalism in content and presentation. (10%)
- Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (5%)
- Assist with all guest inquiries within the sales and marketing department, including assisting with high telephone volume and walk-in site inspections.
- Assist with the development of all direct sales presentation material for both travel industry and group sales.
- Proof read all marketing material, including: collateral, direct mail, advertising, printed promotional pieces, guest correspondence, etc.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the director of marketing.
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 90 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
College education required
- One to Three years experience in a public relations capacity with Four Seasons or another related organization.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Advanced media relations experience
- Knowledge of production methods in graphic arts and collateral
- Requires knowledge of and ability to operate computer equipment
- Basic knowledge of journalism practices and broadcast production methods
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.