- Industry Transportation
- Company Phone +248 429 7071
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Duties and responsibilities
- To manage efficiently all orders, stocks, administrative, service operations and crew
- related matters on board the ferry and to carry them out in a consistent manner in accordance with the set standards and ferry policies and regulations .
- Ensure adequate stock on board for all items necessary to operate an efficient service.
- To ensure the highest guest satisfaction in all operations through flawless service. Ensure general cleanliness of the cabins, Lazio lounge, toilets and bars. Checks opening stock and closing bar with barman at the beginning and end of each shift. Sign Bar Log accordingly. Verifies passenger information sheet in advance of departure of ferry.
- Any other related matters as per the Captains instructions.
- Competitive Salary related to experience and qualifications
- Uniforms (upon confirmation in post)
Minimum job entry requirement
- Must possess advance certificate in Food & Beverage Service. Should have successfully completed Supervisory, Leadership skills and Customer Care courses.
- Certificate in Maritime safety (valid) And/or
- STCW 2010 (valid) plus three to four years post qualifying work experience on board ferries .
Pleasant, dynamic, flexible and stress resistant, approachable personality, professional appearance. Able to work under pressure. Shows commitment and reliability
Sensitive to guest needs. Able to speak good English and French. Other foreign languages is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or Please send your CV, certificates, relevant references and valid Police Character Certificate to the Human Resources Manager emails firstname.lastname@example.org or asstHRmanager@catcocos.com
Human Resources Manager,
C/O Espace Building.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.