- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 4297 055
- Contact Person Pamela Camille - Human Resource Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
- Process & maintain all contracts and rates on a yearly basis
- Ensure CTS rates/contracts offered to Tour Operators respect the agreed company margin policies and that they are comprehensively structured and detailed.
- Constantly review and update of the prevailing contracted Rates & Tariffs database to ensure completeness and competitiveness, especially with regards to special/tactical offers received from the suppliers.
- Ensure that the Reservations system/rates platform installed in-house are correctly and effectively updated and maintained.
- Secure rates from hotels & other service providers for each Contracting Season
- Make comparison to ensure all relevant details are included in the contract and to ensure competitiveness.
- Compile rates in the Reservations system/excel as per company’s policy and department procedure.
- Update & maintain all rates and contracts in the Reservations System and rates platform
- Ensure that contracted rates are readily available for use by Marketing, Reservations, Accounts or other Departments.
- Ensure the efficient and timely processing of all required information.
- Responsible for monitoring/cross-checking processed rates & data entry in Juniper.
- Keep record of license & insurance policies of the service providers
- Assist other departments with queries related to rates & contracts
- Effectively and efficiently maintain the standards of the (ISO) quality management system of company
- Any other related duties that may be assigned
Orion Mall, Mahe.
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Studies or Tourism, O level in Maths or Accounting, English and French. Knowledge of a third language is desirable.
- Good knowledge of the Seychelles Products (Tourism related)
- Computing Skills i.e. excel and word
- Public Relations skills
- Research skills
- Good knowledge of the destination in all its aspects
- Knowledge of the different markets
- Good analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Minimum one year related working experience is desirable
- Dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Good team spirit
- Able to work under minimum supervision
Monday to Friday – from 8am to 4pm with one hour lunch break and 4 hours on alternate Saturdays
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Can be requested whenever required to assist outside normal working hours and normal working days
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV, Certificates and References to:
Human Resource Department
Creole Travel Services
Orion Building, PO Box 611
Victoria, Mahe Seychelles
Email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.